All About Me – YOUR family photographer!
I have had a camera in my hand for as long as I can remember, although it was about ten years ago that I exchanged a corporate career for a more creative outlet and turned my interest into a business, launching myself as a Buckinghamshire family photographer.
I know not everyone loves being in front of the camera, and my mission is to make your family photo session as enjoyable, informal and fun as possible. Whether it’s little kids, grumpy teenagers, or even Dad who doesn’t want to play ball, I have a solution up my sleeve.
My enthusiasm for photography means I love to share my passion with others through one to one coaching and training. If you are interested, check out my workshops on Beginners’ Photography and Smartphone Photography.
The Studio in Beaconsfield has plenty of space for lively families, teenage photoshoot parties and is great for Corporate headshots. It is a short distance from the town centre and there is plenty of parking directly outside.
If you think your kids won’t enjoy the confines of a studio, there is enough space outside for energetic kids to let off steam, as well as a beautiful backdrop for family photos.
A bit more about me
If you’ve read this far and are interested in finding out a bit more about me, then here you go! I hope to meet you soon and get to know you and your family from the other side of the camera.
- My interest in photography started so long ago that for quite a while my camera had good old fashioned FILM in it!
- Many years ago I spent five years living in Budapest and two in France …. and can speak pretty good French and virtually no Hungarian beyond the words for nappies and baby food.
- I’m a cat person with two cats, but somehow acquired a beautiful golden retriever Cassie. She has taken over as chief model …. just as pretty as the kids but not quite as good at following instructions.
- My happy place is beside the sea in Dorset where I could walk along the beach all day long. And swim in it at the crack of dawn taking photos of the sunrise.
- I love chocolate orange and Marmite …. although not at the same time.
- I totally understand that not everyone loves being in front of the camera … there’s a very good reason I am on the other side!
- I enjoy good food and good wine, and a giggle with the girls. And I love France.
- And finally, nothing makes me happier than taking a cracking photo!
Capturing precious moments